Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Wow!! Who else had a wonderful Mother's Day? I don't even have any pictures...how sad!! I woke up to string tied to my bed (this was paybacks for what I did to Randy one Father's Day). I had to follow the string ALL throughout the house. I picked up a card and a few gifts (Under Armor shirts...the best in the world) along the way. The final destination of the string was to my chair at the table. Daddy and the kids made me a scrumptious breakfast! Jacob had decorated the plate so cute. They had mangos, grapes, pineapple, and ginormous chocolate covered strawberries. Then my drink was a fruit smoothy. The kids all hovered around me while I ate. Later that evening the kids put on a play for me. They were absolutely adorable!! I'm pretty sure I have the best husband and kids in the world...sorry to all the rest of you :)

0 comments: